Event: Ready Set Go!
Category: 5km, 30km, 60km
Challenge type: Can be completed by multiple runs
Timeline: Both month of May & June 2020
Result submission cut-off: 07 Jul 2020
Venue: Virtual Run (run at home during MCO)
Medal measurement: 58.6mm x 86.1mm x 4mm
Early bird lucky draw (01 May - 10 May 2020): RS Event Entry, RS Quote Tee
Finisher lucky draw (submit result before the cut-off date): RS Quote Tee, Kinesiology Tape
About the race:
A great motivator to hit your fitness goals is to take photos and keep a photo diary. This will give you visual proof that your training is making a difference. When you are finding it hard to muster up more motivation, remember why you started. You can keep fitspiration photos on your phone or write down your goals and put it in a place where you can see it every day. Set your target today and demolish them.
How it works:
1. After payment made, you will receive an official email with E-Bib and receipt. (Please check your spam/junk mail)
2. The E-Bib is not compulsory to be printed. You can keep this E-Bib by "save image" and you can share it on your social media.
3. Download running apps, snapshot treadmill screen or GPS running watch to track your run.
4. After complete, submit your run result to our website under the "upload results" section before 07/07/2020. (see sample)
5. You will receive your race pack tracking number through email 2 weeks after the event end date 14/07/2020.
6. Your finisher's medal/tee will be shipped directly to you.
7. Any late submission after the said date would not be entertained. Hence, the entitlements are deemed to be forfeited.
8. "No completion, no finisher entitlement" policy. The race is based on an honest system, Running Station will do periodic checks on the submissions. The account may be suspended if fraudulent results are found.
Tips to stay safe and healthy while running:
- Buy running-specific shoes that offer strong arch and ankle support. Swap out your running shoes every 800 - 1000km.
- Run in safe, well-lit areas. Look for popular trails, tracks, and parks where you can run near your home or office.
- Watch out for tripping hazards, like rocks, crevices, tree branches, and uneven surfaces.
- Avoid the 'peak hour' periods to reduce your risk of inhaling air pollution from vehicles. If possible, schedule your runs for either the early morning or the evening.
- If you’re new to running, start out at a comfortable, slow pace that’s conversational. You can build up speed from there. You can also alternate between running and walking to start.
- Make sure you warm-up and stretch thoroughly before you head out. Cool your body down with light stretches when you return.
- Drink plenty of water while you run. If you’re going out for a longer run, look for running routes near you that have water fountains or somewhere you can leave a water bottle.
- Refuel with a snack or light meal within 45 to 60 minutes after your run.
- Allow at least one or two complete rest days per week to avoid overtraining, which may cause injury.
挑战距离：5公里 / 30公里 / 60公里 (累积形式)
纪念奖牌： 58.6毫米 x 86.1毫米 x 4毫米
1. 付款後，您將通過郵件收到電子號碼和收據。 （請檢查您的垃圾郵件箱）。
3. 完赛後，將跑步結果提交到我們的網站，点击 “上传成绩”。点击查看