Event: Fight COVID-19
Quota: 100 slots only
Challenge type: Can be completed by multiple runs
Timeline: 06 Apr - 08 Apr 2020
Result submission cut-off: 09 Apr 2020
Venue: Strictly run at home only
Finisher's reward: RS Keychain
About the race:
As of 02 Apr 2020, Malaysia had more than three thousand confirmed cases of Covid-19. Since the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemic, Malaysia had imposed a lockdown of the country, starting on March 18. During the Movement Control Order (MCO) period, we hope everyone to stay at home, stay healthy and stay active. We decided to have some motivation to keep your fitness goals on track at this "stay at home" period. Let's join us the "Fight Covid-19" to run at home to have some sweat.
How it works:
1. Event is free entry and with first comes first serve basis, you will receive an official email with E-Bib within 24 hours if you are in the first 100 registration. (Please check your spam/junk mail)
2. The E-Bib is not compulsory to be printed. You can keep this E-Bib by "save image" and you can share it on your social media.
3. Download running apps, snapshot treadmill screen or GPS running watch to track your run.
4. If your running watch/app GPS signal is weak under the roof. We suggest switching the running mode to Indoor/Treadmill mode.
5. After complete, submit your run result to our website under the "upload results" section before 09/04/2020. (see sample)
6. You will receive your race pack tracking number through email 3 days after the event end date.
7. Your finisher's reward will be shipped directly to you.
8. Any late submission after the said date would not be entertained. Hence, the entitlements are deemed to be forfeited.
9. "No completion, no finisher entitlement, and no running outdoor" policy. The race is based on an honest system, Running Station will do periodic checks on the submissions. The account may be suspended if fraudulent results are found.
Tips to stay safe and healthy while running:
- For those who are not running on a treadmill. You might need to keep turning around while running indoor due to the limited space. Do remember always run in a safe and slow pace to avoid hurting your ankle.
- It is advisable to wear a running shoe, slipper or thicker socks to avoid hurting your heels while running at a hard surface.
- Watch out for furniture and fixtures, like a table, sofa, uneven surfaces and also your family members especially kids and seniors.
- Make sure you warm-up and stretch thoroughly before you start your run. Cool your body down with light stretches when you completed.
- Drink plenty of water while you run.
- Refuel with a snack or light meal within 45 to 60 minutes after your run.
赛事時間：2020年4月6日 - 4月8日
名額 : 只限首100位
1. 此免付费赛事將以先到先得方式公開接受報名，如果您是首100位成功報名者，您將在24小時內通過郵件收到電子號碼。 （請檢查您的垃圾郵件箱）。
3. 完赛後，將跑步結果提交到我們的網站，点击 “上传成绩”。点击查看