Event: I Can, I Will
Category: 7km, 42km, 84km
Challenge type: Can be completed by multiple runs
Timeline: Whole month of Oct 2019
Result submission cut-off: 07 Nov 2019
Venue: Anywhere you like (virtual series)
Medal measurement: 81.2mm x 65.2mm x 4mm
Early bird lucky draw (01 Sept - 10 Sept 2019): RS Quote Tee, RS Event Entry
About the race:
A virtual race is a race that can be run or walk from any place you like. You can run, jog or walk on the road, on the trail on the treadmill, at the gym also on the track or even participate in another virtual/actual race. Join Running Station monthly virtual races is the best way to motivate you and keep your fitness goal on track. Always be realistic, work within your limits, keep a schedule, take photos of your progress, keep a food diary and remember why you started. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve it, not immediately but definitely!
How it work:
1. After payment made, you will receive an official email with E-Bib and receipt. (Please check your spam/junk mail)
2. The E-Bib is not compulsory to be printed. You can keep this E-Bib by "save image" and you can share it on your social media.
3. Download running apps, snapshot treadmill screen or GPS running watch to track your run.
4. After complete, submit your run result to our website under "upload results" section before 07/11/2019. (see sample)
5. You will receive your race pack tracking number through email 2 weeks after the event end date 14/11/2019.
6. Your finisher's medal will be shipped directly to you.
7. Any late submission after the said date would not be entertained. Hence, the entitlements are deemed to be forfeited.
8. "No completion, no finisher entitlement" policy. The race is based on an honest system, Running Station will do periodic checks on the submissions. The account may be suspended if fraudulent results are found.
Tips to stay safe and healthy while running:
- Buy running-specific shoes that offer strong arch and ankle support. Swap out your running shoes every 800 - 1000km.
- Run in safe, well-lit areas. Look for popular trails, tracks, and parks where you can run near your home or office.
- Watch out for tripping hazards, like rocks, crevices, tree branches, and uneven surfaces.
- If you’re new to running, start out at a comfortable, slow pace that’s conversational. You can build up speed from there. You can also alternate between running and walking to start.
- Drink plenty of water while you run. If you’re going out for a longer run, look for running routes near you that have water fountains or somewhere you can leave a water bottle.
- Refuel with a snack or light meal within 45 to 60 minutes after your run.
挑战距离：7公里 / 42公里 / 84公里 (累积形式)
纪念奖牌： 81.2毫米 x 65.2毫米 x 4毫米
1. 付款後，您將通過郵件收到電子號碼和收據。 （請檢查您的垃圾郵件箱）。
3. 完赛後，將跑步結果提交到我們的網站，点击 “上传成绩”。点击查看