Event: Music Dash
Challenge type: Can be completed by multiple runs
Timeline: Anytime after ebib received
Result submission cut-off: No cut off time
Venue: Anywhere you like (virtual series)
Medal measurement: 70.5mm x 85mm x 4mm
Join our running club on Strava: Click to join!
About the race:
World Music Day takes place on 21st June,there’s nothing in the world like the sound of your favorite song coming on, it just gets right into your head and your body and makes you move. Some of our favorite songs can lift us up out of depression and make an otherwise horrible day suddenly seem like it’s not so bad. The best way to Celebrate World Music Day is to spend the day listening to all your old favorites. Of course, you could always pick up headphones and go for a RUN! Join our Music Dash to celebrate this World Music Day.
How it works:
1. After payment made, you will receive an official email with E-Bib and receipt. (Please check your spam/junk mail)
2. The E-bib is not compulsory to be printed. You can keep this E-bib by "save image" and you can share it on your social media.
3. Download running apps, snapshot treadmill screen or GPS running watch to track your run.
4. After complete, submit your run result to our website under "upload results". (see sample)
5. You will receive your race pack tracking number through email 3 days after your results verified.
6. Your finisher's medal will be shipped directly to you.
7. "No completion, no finisher entitlement" policy. The race is based on honest system, Running Station will do periodic checks on the submissions. The account may be suspended if fraudulent results are found.
Tips to stay safe and healthy while running:
- Buy running-specific shoes that offer strong arch and ankle support. Swap out your running shoes every 800 - 1000km.
- Run in safe, well-lit areas. Look for popular trails, tracks, and parks where you can run near your home or office.
- Watch out for tripping hazards, like rocks, crevices, tree branches, and uneven surfaces.
- Avoid the 'peak hour' periods to reduce your risk of inhaling air pollution from vehicles. If possible, schedule your runs for either the early morning or the evening.
- If you’re new to running, start out at a comfortable, slow pace that’s conversational. You can build up speed from there. You can also alternate between running and walking to start.
- Make sure you warm-up and stretch thoroughly before you head out. Cool your body down with light stretches when you return.
- Drink plenty of water while you run. If you’re going out for a longer run, look for running routes near you that have water fountains or somewhere you can leave a water bottle.
- Refuel with a snack or light meal within 45 to 60 minutes after your run.
- Allow at least one or two complete rest days per week to avoid overtraining, which may cause injury.
纪念奖牌： 70.5毫米 x 85毫米 x 4毫米
1. 付款後，您將通過郵件收到電子號碼和收據。 （請檢查您的垃圾郵件箱）。
3. 完赛後，將跑步結果提交到我們的網站，点击 “上传成绩”。点击查看
4. 主办单位将会在审核您的成绩7日内寄出您的纪念獎牌, 同时您將通過電子郵件收到您的比賽包追踪編號。