Runner's entitlements including
* Finisher's medal
* Death Race exclusive wristband
* E-bib with name (printable)
* Medal will ready by 15/07/2019 onward and will send out within 3 working days after your results verified.
How it work:
1. After payment made, you will receive an official email with E-Bib and receipt. (Please check your spam/junk mail)
2. Save your ebib to be used during your run.(optional)
3. Download running apps, snapshot treadmill screen or GPS running watch to track your run.
4. After complete, submit your run result to our website under "upload results" section before 07/09/2019. (see sample)
5. You will receive your race pack tracking number through email 3 days after results verified.
6. Your finisher's medal will be shipped directly to you.
7. Any late submission after the said date would not be entertained. Hence, the entitlements are deemed to be forfeited.
8. "No completion, no finisher entitlement" policy. The race is based on honest system, Running Station will do periodic checks on the submissions. Account may be suspended if fraudulent results are found.
Tips to stay safe and healthy while running:
- Buy running-specific shoes that offer strong arch and ankle support. Swap out your running shoes every 800 - 1000km.
- Run in safe, well-lit areas. Look for popular trails, tracks, and parks where you can run near your home or office.
- Watch out for tripping hazards, like rocks, crevices, tree branches, and uneven surfaces.
- Avoid the 'peak hour' periods to reduce your risk of inhaling air pollution from vehicles. If possible, schedule your runs for either the early morning or the evening.
- If you’re new to running, start out at a comfortable, slow pace that’s conversational. You can build up speed from there. You can also alternate between running and walking to start.
- Make sure you warm-up and stretch thoroughly before you head out. Cool your body down with light stretches when you return.
- Drink plenty of water while you run. If you’re going out for a longer run, look for running routes near you that have water fountains or somewhere you can leave a water bottle.
- Refuel with a snack or light meal within 45 to 60 minutes after your run.
- Allow at least one or two complete rest days per week to avoid overtraining, which may cause injury.
Early Bird Lucky Draw (period 01/05 until 14/05):
1. 10x RS Quote Tee (worth RM38).
2. Lucky draw entitled to all participant with successful payment within 01/05 - 14/05 only.
3. Result will announce at Running Station Facebook page on 17/05/2019.
4. Running Station will inform the winner via WhatsApp / email.
5. Prize will ship directly to the winner.
赛事時間：2019年6月1日 到 2019年8月29日 （為期90天）
挑战距离：100公里 / 200公里 / 300公里 / 400公里 / 500公里（累积形式）
成绩提交截止日期 : 07/09/2019
**凡介于01/05/19 - 14/05/19 期间内報名付款, 將有機會參加幸運抽獎 : 10位幸運者将獲得價值 RM38 RS Quote Tee 一件. 成績將會在17/05/19於Running Station面子書上公佈**
1. 付款後，您將通過郵件收到電子號碼和收據。 （請檢查您的垃圾郵件箱）。
3. 完赛後，將跑步結果提交到我們的網站，点击 “上传成绩”。点击查看