Category: 25km / 50km / 75km
Challenge type: Can be completed by multiple runs
Timeline: Whole month of April 2019
Result submission cut-off: 07 May 2019
Venue: Anywhere you like (virtual series)
Medal measurement: 85mm x 80mm x 4mm
About the race
As a form of cardio exercise that's easily accessible, running is one of the most straightforward ways to get the important benefits of exercise. Since it improves aerobic fitness, running is a great way to help improve cardiovascular health. Plus, it burns calories and can build strength, among other things. These are some benefits for doing Running Station virtual challenge, competing and have fun with yourself, family and your friends. You can run anytime you want, anywhere you like. You still get some fun medals.
How it work:
1. After payment made, you will receive an official email with E-Bib and receipt. (Please check your spam/junk mail)
2. Save your ebib to be used during your run.(optional)
3. Download running apps, snapshot treadmill screen or GPS running watch to track your run.
4. After complete, submit your run result to our website under "upload results" section before 07/05/2019. (see sample)
5. You will receive your race pack tracking number through email 2 weeks after event end date 14/05/2019.
6. Your finisher's medal will be shipped directly to you.
7. Any late submission after the said date would not be entertained. Hence, the entitlements are deemed to be forfeited.
8. "No completion, no finisher entitlement" policy. The race is based on honest system, Running Station will do periodic checks on the submissions. Account may be suspended if fraudulent results are found.
Tips for stay safe and healthy while running:
- Buy running-specific shoes that offer strong arch and ankle support. Swap out your running shoes every 800 - 1000km.
- Run in safe, well-lit areas. Look for popular trails, tracks, and parks where you can run near your home or office.
- Watch out for tripping hazards, like rocks, crevices, tree branches, and uneven surfaces.
- If you’re new to running, start out at a comfortable, slow pace that’s conversational. You can build up speed from there. You can also alternate between running and walking to start.
- Drink plenty of water while you run. If you’re going out for a longer run, look for running routes near you that have water fountains or somewhere you can leave a water bottle.
- Refuel with a snack or light meal within 45 to 60 minutes after your run.
挑战距离：25公里 / 50公里 / 75公里 (累积形式)
纪念奖牌： 85毫米 x 80毫米 x 4毫米
1. 付款後，您將通過郵件收到電子號碼和收據。 （請檢查您的垃圾郵件箱）。
3. 完赛後，將跑步結果提交到我們的網站，点击 “上传成绩”。点击查看